A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some Personal Information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
Online activity; Internet or other electronic network activity information.
Browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
Physical location or movements.
Inferences drawn from any of the information.
Profile reflecting a consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Please note that the categories and examples listed above are those defined in the CCPA. This does not mean that all examples of that category of Personal Information were in fact collected about every Site visitor, but reflects our good faith belief to the best of our knowledge that some of that information from the applicable category may be and may have been collected.
We collect the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Indirectly and automatically from your devices. For example, when you visit or interact with the Site.
- Directly from our parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
- Directly from our clients or their agents. For example, from documents that our clients provide to us related to the services for which they engage us.
- From vendors who provide services to us.
- From other third parties. For example, sponsors or event partners in connection with certain ticketed events, social networking providers, and advertising companies. If you do not want us to collect information from social networks, you should review and adjust your privacy settings on those networks as desired before linking or connecting them to the Site.